Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- Hex Head Copper Screw KSD301 10A 250V Temperature Switch Screw Cap 40 45 50 55 60 65 70 75 80 85 90 95 100 105 115155 Cegrees(color 95, Size Normal Open)
- ATR Tarpaulin Lightweight Thicken Waterproof Sunscreen Awning Truck Cover Rain Cloth Canvas Linoleum Waterproof Cloth 500g\ O (Thickness 0.5mm) Easy to Carry (Size 4x6M)
- Chelsea FC Mens Official Soccer 1984 Retro Short Sleeve Shirt
- Stormy Weather Evening bluee Purple Magic 9.5 US Salomon Women's XA Elevate Trail Running shoes
- KARMABCN N94 Medium silver Feder Kopfschmuck, Indianer Stil Warbonnet
- Trespass Sooki Kids Hooded Waterproof Jacket Windproof School Raincoat for Girls
- Tarps Fireproof Sunscreen Durable PVC AntiUV Tarpaulin,Thick Waterproof Tarpaulin Camping & Hiking (color Green, Size 5 6M)
- Limit Switch Original New XCMD2161M12 ZCMD21M12 ZCY61 ZCE09
- NAUTICALMART 1 3 4 Brass Face Pocket Compass W Cover Hiking and Camping Set of 50
- Proviz Women's REFLECT360 Fleece-Lined 100% Reflective & Waterproof Outdoor Jacket
- Sixmile Mountain MT topo map, 1 24000 Scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2001, Updated 2004, 26.8 x 22 in
- Volcom Men's Stone Lite Cotton Lightweight Jacket
- Camping Stove, Stainless Steel Lightweight Wood Burning Camp Stove Great for Outdoor Cooking, Camping and Survival
- Cooling Crisper LargeCapacity Cold Insulation Package Outdoor Picnic Lunch Bag Lunch Bag Ice Bag Insulation Bag Camping Caravan Picnic and Festival (color Black, Size 25.5 18 22.5cm)
- Baoblaze Rock Tree Climbing Rappelling Long 4 Bar Rack Descender Outdoor Rescue Gear Equipment
- Big Bite Baits 4Inch Yo Mama Lures, Pack of 100
- EAGLE CLAW BD84F2 EC bluee Diamond Graphite Fly 8Feet 4 Wt.
- Tropical Palm Leaves Yoga Mat Premium Extra Thick Non Slip Exercise & Fitness Mat for All Types of Yoga, Pilates & Floor Exercises
- Fashion Men's Athletic gold Happy New Year And Merry Christmas Print Soft & Cozy Drawstring Hoodie Without Pocket Casual Hoodie Black
- Pyramid Tent, 34 People Camping Wind and Rainstorm Park Outdoor Camping Large Simple Tent
- Northwest 1COL051010124RET Baylor Col Home Field Advantage by Northwest
- Alexandra Collection Womens Belle Long Sleeve Skirted Lyrical Dress Dance Costume
- Heather Grey Large Carhartt Men's Midweight Sleeve Logo Hooded Sweatshirt
- Lindy LPTKS26 Perch Talker by Lindy
- Navy Outdoor Sports hat Baseball Cap Fancy Cotton 6 Panels Ski Goggles Baseball Cap with Polite Glasses Sports Caps Decoration Novelty Halley Hat for Men and Women GrljdHat
- The colorado Saddlery Sawbuck Pack Saddle
- Giraffe animals6 Backpacks Female knapsack Daypack Lightweight College Bags School Bookbag Casual Fashion Nice Animals Patches Fashion Design Backpacks
- Vans Unisex Authentic (T&C) Black Men's 11.5, Women's 13 Medium
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.