Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- Harry's Horse Ladies Womens Elite Santa Cruz 30100107
- Derrick pink,Basketball Jersey,Timberwolves,City Edition,New Fabric Embroidered,Swag Sportswear
- Yoga Mat Non Slip 24 X 71 Exercise Mats Sunlight Flowers Tree Premium Fitness Pilates Carrying Strap
- Uglyfrog Designs Men's Triathlon Tri Suit Suit Short Sleeve Quick Dry Cycling Skinsuit Triathlon Race Suit with Extended Zippers Breathable & Durable Cycling Speedsuit
- APS Froged Match Rifle FMR 300 RDS Magazine for M4 M16 AEG (gold, 3PCS) Mobile Ring Included
- Daiwa (Daiwa) Funesao Spinning Gokusurudo kiss 82 MH168AGS Fishing Rod
- Rarelock Christmas Supplies Digital Electric Handle Door Lock Keyless Locks for Home Office Hotel golden Black a (color golden)
- L BINGQZ Knit dress female autumn and winter clothing new ladies temperament long-sleeved knee long skirt winter thickening skirt
- Nanette Lepore Womens Packable Lasercut Vest Vest
- ProForce Gladiator 8oz Combat Karate Pants black size 0
- Soft PVC Massaging Beginner Stick Toys Men Women Penetration Play Plugs Gift for Male Female Couples Trainer Plug by COIENIE
- Western Embroidered Bible Verse Bible Cover Cross Fish Symbol
- Generic FUNADAIKO Lead jig Artificial Metal Lures Luminous Fast Lure Fishing Bait Laser Sinking Fast Lure jig 100g 130g 200 gold Green Luminous 130g
- Sport Entertainment Products Winx Dual Signed 'Winx3'
- Flameer Balancing Exercise Stability Pods, Hedgehog Style Domed Balancing Stepping Stones for Kids Set of 6
- H953 Men's HS217501 White Cotton TShirt
- WEIYI235 5XL 3D Hoody Coat Outwear Blouse Fashion Coat Winter Jacket with hat bluee Digital Print Hooded Couple Sweater
- Daiwa SLP WORKS (Daiwa SLP Works) 16 RCS 5000 Spool Spool Spinning Reel (5000 Size)
- GlobeWeis 44715 End Tab Pressboard Folders 2 Fasteners 2" Expansion Letter Green 25 Box
- Camping Cookware Kit,Outdoor Aluminum Lightweight Camping Pot Pan Cooking Set for Camping Hiking
- Jomax DV009 Digital Voice Recorder HD redatable Lens Video Recording Pen with Smart MPP3 Player
- Tarpaulin 0.5mm Thick Clear PVC Waterproof AntiWeathering UV Resistant AntiTearing Easy to Fold Insulation Outdoor Tarp Ground Sheet Covers Shed Cloth
- HEAD Infinity Race Ski Goggles Including Replacement Glass, Unisex
- LightningWear Royal bluee Maroon Polka Dot ShortsAthletic Shorts PocketsYouth Adult Shorts
- Double Layer Ingreened Cosmos colorful Pastel Cosmic Cloud Smooth color Umbrellas Reverse Folding Umbrella Windproof Uv Predection Big Straight Umbrella for Car Rain Outdoor with CShaped Handle
- Cycling jersey Set, Maillot de Cyclisme Wen Homme Long sleeve Manches Longues(S5XL,option bib Cuissard,3D pad Coussin) N80
- Fusion MSNRX200i Marine Wired Remote for MSIP700i, MSAV700i and MSRA205 by Fusion
- Rip Curl Men's Mirage Mf Driven ULT
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.