Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- Head Hook Skirt Door Waist Car Sticker for BMW GT 1 2 5 7 Series X1 4 5 6 M3 M4 Z2CA818(color Name 5)
- Replacement for Club CAR AM10753
- Flamingos on bluee1 Little Pugs Weekender Bag Travel Duffel Bag for Weekend Overnight Trip
- Maxxis Ikon 3C EXC EXO Folding Tire
- Aaron Donald Los Angeles Rams Riddell Full Size Replica Helmet (JSA)
- ABS Chrome Electroplate Car Emblem Logo 3D (color Name Green)
- Cycling Jersey, Biker Shorts for Women Men Relaxed Fit Breathable Waterproof Jersey Men, for MTB Road Bicycle Outdoor Sports,XS
- LIUFENGLONG Mountaineering Bags, Large-Capacity Outdoor Travel Backpack for Men and Women Wilderness Backpack Waterproof Backpack Outdoor Leisure Travel Backpack LIUFENGLONG (color 7)
- NAUTICALMART Steel Breastplates Front Plate Cuirass Armor
- Puma Borussia Dortmund Home Sancho 7 Shirt 2019-2020 (Official Printing)
- Speedo Heather Quantum Splice One Piece Swimsuit, Very Fuchsia, Size 8
- White One Size Prana Women's Bonny Bonnet
- Ben Sherman Mens Felt Porkpie Hat
- 3 Large 3D Hoody Coat Outwear Blouse Fashion Coat Winter Jacket with hat Autumn and Winter Purple bluee Star Ladder Human Female Trend Tide Long Sleeve Sweater
- Firefly FF09C02NCV Next Camo Vista Electronic Wind Detector
- Helly Hansen 11402 Men's Loke Rambler HT
- LUCQUES Men's M601orange orange Cotton TShirt
- ALUS Waterproof Hiking Backpack, Oxford Rucksack Outdoor Sport Travel Trekking Running Womens Mens 70L (color RED)
- 1pcs New A98L00010518 M 02 A98L00010518 T A98L00010524 CH A98L00010524 J A98L00010568 T Membrane Keypad (color A98L 0001 0568 T)
- Backpack Female Wild Fashion Travel Bag AntiTheft Oxford Cloth Travel Ladies Backpack
- ZXQZ Tarps Tarpaulin Rainproof Sunscreen Windproof Truck Tarpaulin Outdoor Stage Exhibition Waterproof Tarpaulin UV Predection Easy Folding Visor Cloth (Size 10M×10M)
- The Movie Zukunft Evangelium Grenze leer Besucher Privileg klar Datei [bin Seiki Reservoir] (JapanImport)
- Heart&M Figure Skating Dress for Girls Women Ice Skating Competition Performance Crystal Rhinestone Spandex High Elasticity Skating Wear Long Sleeves Pale Pink
- Lightweight Folding Deck Chair Napping Office Lunch Break Chair Outdoor Lounge Chair High Backrest Adjustment Recliner
- Salewa Mens Alp Trainer Mid GoreTex Suede Trainers
- SRAM Apex Crankset Black w White Logo 165mm 5339 with GXP BB by SRAM
- Bruder 2504 RAM 2500 Power Wagon und Roadster Racing Team, Mehrfarbig
- colorful Summer Tropical Fruits Portable and Foldable Blanket Mat 60x78 Inch Handy Mat for Camping Picnic Beach Indoor Outdoor Travel
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.